Sunday, May 30, 2010

Wild Style Prison Break

So I went into Amarr low sec. Guess what I saw? Nothing!

Suitable targets have been hard to come by recently it seems. So like a dummy, I go into the most deserted and dull part of all EVE. The only real excitement was getting chased by a Rapier that wanted to kill me so badly, because he was so bored, he followed me for yes... 10 jumps!

I often wonder why I go on these long journeys sometimes. I think It has to do with this feeling deep down inside that one day I will find a second home. A nice vacation spot I can visit from time to time. I love basing out of Heverice but there are times when every system I enter a Tusker will already be there to greet me. I think I'm getting arthritis in my wrist from waving so much. It's nice having friends and backup around but sometimes I need to pay attention to my inner lone wolf.

With the new access to planet schematics all pod pilots have been issued I figured I would have a quick look in an attempt to cure boredom. On a jungle planet deep in the wasteland that is Amarr low sec I spotted a prison camp. Apparently when a shipment of exotic dancers gets captured by Amarr customs this is where they are sent.

The Big Doll House (1971) (trailer)



I quickly threw together a bible merchant disguise and went planetside. The thing about the Amarrian Bible is it's the perfect weight for clubbing someone in the head not to mention thick enough to stop a bullet. After pulling a few slick moves with ninja swiftness I managed to free all the prisoners.

As we made our break a Curse chased my Ishkur for at lest 5 jumps on the way back to Heverice. I sent him the Rapier pilots number and told him they should hook up sometime.

You will be happy to know all the exotic dancers are now safe and back in Gallente space where they belong. Some have even decided to enroll in the Space Bunnies Academy for a chance to start exciting new careers. I guess that's pretty alright considering I have absolutely 0 kills to show for this weekend :(

Snypes

2 comments: