Thursday, May 6, 2010

That's Mr. Snypes to You

First before I introduce myself could I guide your mouse to the link below to enhance this posts entertainment value as you read on.



I Mr Snypes, self proclaimed intergalactic man of leisure, would like to introduce you to my logs. I am a New Eden space pirate currently flying among the ranks of the Tuskers. Women, tobacco, and spirits are my life and in order to afford the expensive nature of my habbits you can often find me stalking the space lanes in the Verge Vendor region.

I am also the founder of a rehabilitation program geared towards helping and training former exotic dancers for meaningful careers in space. Many of the top graduates are often hired directly by myself as crew members on my ships. The academy raises funds through the highly popular Space Bunnies magazine that is released on a monthly basis featuring many of the girls currently studying at the academy.

I live life in the fast lane and these logs shall document my adventures.

Snypes

No comments:

Post a Comment