Thursday, June 3, 2010

Never Use The Captains Washroom... Ever!!!

So I was in the hanger area when I felt the need to take a little time out. Knowing the station facilities were at the other end of the hanger I asked one of the crew members of a nearby Thorax named "Starship Funk" if I could quickly use the washroom.

"Go right ahead, the boss isn't here at the moment but I'm sure he wouldn't mind". The man said.

Being in command of many Thorax cruisers in the past I didn't even think twice about using the luxury throne room reserved for captains use only. Upon washing my hands I noticed the name embroidered in the hand towels "Captain James Brown". The name sort of rang a bell but I couldn't quite place it. I then exited the ship and went about my day.



I was later walking past one of the stations news monitors when I heard a familiar name being broadcast.

"One captain James Brown was reported to have held several members of his crew at gunpoint earlier today after discovering a floater in his office washroom. Concord Police arrived on the scene only to have it escalate into a high speed ship chase across many regions. Captain James Brown was eventually captured and is currently being held in custody..."

Seems I have a knack for causing trouble even when I'm not out in space.

Translation: I'm busy and haven't played much EVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment