Saturday, June 19, 2010

Mr Snypes On Vacation



Well friends, the Ishkurwagon is packed and the surfboards are attached to the roof. Mr. Snypes has filed his papers with the Tuskers and is now officially off on vacation. My crew and I have selected a nice recreational beach planet to enjoy ourselves on. Many space bunnies will be sporting the latest summer fashions as well.

Hook



Vegas



Lotus



and Foxy



... are just some of the girls who were kind enough to feature in the summer issue of Space Bunnies magazine.

Luckily for you guys (the readers) I will still continue posting throughout the summer. I have many EVE related stories that have yet to be told. This should hopefully tide some of you over until I bring my account online when summer is over. I enjoy writing these posts and would not like to see this blog fall into the "inactive" category.

Anyways, have a great summer! (or winter)

Snypes

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, Mr Snypes. The sun is shining outside, I click play and ..... boom I am on some far flung beach. I don't want to open my eyes :)

    Keep the posts coming and enjoy your break!

    Romeo.

    ReplyDelete