Thursday, July 8, 2010

I See Double: Spirit of the Month

It's time for another installment of spirit of the month. Yeah I missed the month of June because whatever it was I drank made me forget. This month however it's Iceberg Vodka.



To the naked eye this stuff looks like it would be absolutely terrible. The packaging screams drink mouthwash instead because it would taste better. It took a long while to build up the courage to try a first sip and I was prepared for the worst. In the end it was quite smooth and non-offensive. This I believe is the boozes strongest secret. It disguises itself from booze snobs who would ultimately catch on and drive the price way up. Since this stuff looks so cheap it could blind you most people don't even bother trying it I'd imagine to discover it's really a decent vodka for it's price range. Just don't let your guests see the bottle otherwise you may be spending the night alone.

Enough booze makes any party fun however. Even this one :P



So party on my fellow pirates and catch a wench by the toe... if she hollers let her go for a small isk donation otherwise send her back to the clone vat.

No comments:

Post a Comment