Friday, March 11, 2011

Ebil Piwate

Hangin' out with Bubble Gum



A daring miner showed up on the scanner. He seemed quite content just sitting there mining away.

As an avid environmentalist I felt a burning rage build up inside of me as I saw the devastation being caused to the asteroid conservation zone. This sucker really thought he could get away with destroying an environmentally protected area just to make a quick buck! I decided to step in and bought him a ticket for the funeral expresss back to hi sec.



All was well in the universe again. Then an incoming transmission hit the screen.

Natuli > really? why did you have to kill me?
Natuli > kill my ship sure but my pod. really? come on
Mr Snypes > gf
Natuli > good fight sure when I am in a minning ship with no defense

Bubble Gum burst out laughing. I burst out laughing. By the time I managed to pull it together the transmission had ended. Oh well, back to business as usual.

2 comments:

  1. Really? Why DID you have to kill him? Muhahaha. Love that song!

    MB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah Band of Horses is good. I listen to so much music this blog has no possibility of ever letting me post it all. I usually just post whatever comes to mind with some relation to the post.

    ReplyDelete